Sunday, August 14, 2011

these days happen.

waking up today with 5 cold sores surrounding my mouth&three canker sours isn't the most pleasant way to start off a day. I could have blamed it on a day without chap stick, but quite frankly it was all that stress compacted. Prior to that, my brother wakes me up at 10. I had completely forgot my "soon to be" sister in law was dress shopping. My fever broke out and i wasn't able to make it. 
All i wanted was a hot bubble bath. Later finding out our water is shut off till monday night.(something wrong with a pipe) You have got to be kidding me. I needed to get out of my house! So I begin to drive my sister to walmart. A bug is crawling on the ceiling by my head and i freak out, loose the steering wheel and end up on the side walk on the left side of the curb. a foot away from a fence and inches away from a ditch. plus i didn't end up in a head on collision."someone was looking out for me today". Both tires on the left side blown. This was my first "sort of" car accident. I turned to my sister and cried&cried&cried. It wasn't the best day of my life.

Don't let a bad day feel like you have a bad life. it will get better.


1 comment:

  1. It's days like this where you call me. Come on babe. You are amazing. I love you and your blog. Post more often please.

    ReplyDelete