Friday, November 11, 2011

here we go.

:::[write seven random things about yourself, then have everyone else follow the trend]:::


this appeared on Cammie's blog awhile back, as we all know i forget things and this blog seems to be one of them. so now i have something to write about.


Here she is:

1.  i've always dreamed of living in a old cottage home and dressing it up.


2.  i enjoy driving and taking my dog Sasha with me. she is always up for an adventure. 

 

3.  i'm excited for college, ecstatic. yet i haven't applied or put any effort forth in actually going, its creeping up on me faster then i thought.

 

4.  i like  love fireworks. So much. July is a great month.

 

5.  i am terrified of bears. I dream of them often. weird i know.

 

6.  oh my bieber? yes, i had bieber fever so bad in fact i saw the movie 24 times or so.

 

7< my lucky number, never seems to fail me.

 

you go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment